Thursday 8 December 2011

It's all in the prep...

At last after a week of squashing bottle tops, cutting, sticking, spraying, heating and glittering, the prep was done and the tags ready.

 

Finally I could assemble my Christmas cards.  I don't know about you but I do find it hard to come up with ideas for seasonal cards.  Until I took inspiration from these Tim Holtz, 12 days of Christmas tags.


A couple squidged bottletops,smeared with stickles,a few Bo Bunny paper embellishments and these vintage style free printable downloads helped finish my Tim stylie cards.


But look.....Decemeber....that's not right.  So I stuck a star over it later on.

9 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely Alana....I do love Tim Holtz's 12 days of Christmas Tags........there is so much detail in them. Those bottle tops were worth keeping they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, and thanks for the lilnk to the printables, much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! they are amazing!
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fantastic! So much to enjoy on each one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bottle tops! How did you squash them so well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it's good to see something we've not used for sometime, used again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow gorgeous cards! How did you squidge (love that word) your bottle tops - I have tried standing on them but they refuse to squash!!

    ReplyDelete