Friday 16 December 2011

Big box, small box....

Oh poor neglected blog......I'm back! After strutting my stuff at the end of term disco, doing the Superman, Conga and Big box, small box (which I particularly rocked at) I finally have some craft/blog time.
So whats new? I'm joining in the Project 365, photo a day for starters where I am going to take photos entirely on my itouch and upload monthly using the Project 365 app. Should be simples:) Over on Suzie's blog who is hosting the 375 challenge she has asked us to share some pics of our Crimbo trees. Another great app that I have used for this is a collage app using Pic Collage. Here's my freaky dogs with ruffs and tutus, santa in a spaceship and general kitsch:)

4 comments:

  1. Need video evidence...or a diagram, maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that dog does have a slightly sinister look about him! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to have seen you lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the purple reindeer.

    Think we def need video evidence ;)

    ReplyDelete