Thursday 22 December 2011

Fairies optional

Fairy, multicoloured, white, multifunctional, static and morphing lights are all essential in the Christmas decorating. On the ceiling, wound around green garlands, around windows, draped alongside Nordic white hearts and stars.





I'm so pleased to have found the time to make this mini Christmas book. On the last day of school,after I had got home, I decided I wanted to write down our Christmas traditions and oddities. We have only recently started to have Christmas at home, just us three and now we find that we are much more relaxed and can chill out watching a DVD or if we don't want to, not eat sprouts for dinner.






4 comments:

  1. Loving your mini christmas book, Alana :)

    I'm definitely with you on the fairy light front - don't tell my OH, but I might just "forget" to take down ALL our fairy lights after christmas... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous Alana. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of your minibook Alana. Thank you for your kind comments today :) Wishing the 3 of you a happy and relaxing Christmas......now I like the sound of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading back over the other entries and pages of your mini book.They're fabulous!I love the idea of it and what a great keepsake!

    ReplyDelete