Tuesday 8 November 2011

Autumn Pretties

When I had my 'felt good' moment the other day I made this little autumnal prettiness.


I used a combination of pre-cut, die-cut and free hand cut felt.  Chain stitched the leaf, attached a button and some coloured pearl pins and voila....a pretty autumnal brooch for my coat.

I intend to make a Christmas brooch next but I have a very long list of Christmas present makes including all my cards to do first.  I have set myself a challenge of starting them tonight, multitasking in front of the telly instead of vegging out and eating chocolate.

Good intentions....




5 comments:

  1. thats so pretty! love the stitching on the leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so pretty! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! Thought about an Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous brooch, very pretty.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh that is just lovely...and i'm working on something similar myself...i hope it turns out as well!!

    ReplyDelete