Friday 16 March 2012

The weekend starts here....

Wow! What a good Friday I have had....and I worked all day!!!
It started with a little school trip to Pizza Express where we made pizzas....so that's tonight's dinner sorted:)





Hmmm, us teaching staff were able to use all the left over tasting session nibbles.  Funny, not many kids like anchovies, olives or capers....strange things. Then it was a afternoon of crafting where we designed our own pizza boxes.  It was bring your mum to school day, so a packed classroom. Thank goodness for my Bigshot.

Then I legged it home and we all had a dentist visit...no work to be done:D

When I got home I was pleased to see a parcel from Sandra at Gotta Craft. Check out Sandra's shop blog and drool at the latest new papers and kits.


A little later, the doorbell rang and these were delivered...


Clarks, pale mustard, soft as butter leather spring/summer pumps *swoon*

If like me you have funny half sized feet that are a weird shape then I would recommend ordering with Clarks  Not only was it quick,efficient and free postage but I could order either on line or in store and any returns can be taken back to your local store.

I have always maintained that I don't 'do' black but it has been creeping into my wardrobe recently and you know what?  Its a great backdrop for all my brightly coloured shoes and clothes.

So a great start to the weekend don't you think?




2 comments:

  1. Have a nice weekend - and a lovely time playing with your parcel from Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh I'm really liking the yellow. It's so much fun having pretty shoes

    ReplyDelete