Saturday 10 March 2012

Hello:)

It's been a while since we last chatted hasn't it? Don't worry I have managed a little crafting to keep me sane over last few weeks. I have found card making to be a good distraction as they are easy to leave half way through then pick up again when you are ready for more distraction. I made a start on the Mothers Day cards, one down, one more to go.

I will be back soon (I promise) to show you some other cards and maybe an update on the photo 365+1 (if I can catch up a bit).

Before I go, I just want to say a big thank you for your kind messages and condolences that I have received about the sudden death of my Dad. It really ment a lot to me over the past few difficult weeks and were a great source of comfort.

6 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you, I hope Tuesday wasnt too difficult. Really gorgeous card, I love the vintage feel to it ...stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see you back. Thinking about you still x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card.
    ((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))) Didn't know about your dad , so sorry :( . I am in a similar place as my dear sister died last month - take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good hear that you've been keeping busy xxx nice to see you back xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful card.I'm so sorry to hear about your dad x

    ReplyDelete