Wednesday 14 March 2012

Soft Kitty.....

If you watch The Big Bang Theory you will be able to join in with the song now. If you don't watch it then you really should.....so funny:) Anyway why am I singing Soft Kitty? Well this song is Sheldons favourite special soothing lullaby for when he can't sleep or feels unwell. As my hairdresser (and family friend) is recovering from an operation that means she can't do my hair for two months.........Eek! I thought it more appropriate to send a card than sing a song. Especially as (Nigel and his Mum like to remind me) that I am tone deaf.

As you can see in the photo my Hello Kitty bubble bath bottle is keeping it safe until I get round to sending it. Love red and yellow polka dots together and the gingham lace trim. A little colour clash cheers me right up.

If anyone feels a little poorly I can be hired to sing Soft Kitty to you at very reasonable rates:)

Take care now. X

11 comments:

  1. i don't know that song...but i'm on the lookout for it now...i love a lullaby :0)
    i'm a big fan of clashing colours too and i love your cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I started singing it as soon as I read your title. :) Very cute card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aawww but will you sing it right from the start if you go wrong lol. I'm just loving this card, gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty. I don't know the song either, but I bet my DS1 does!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - I hope your friend feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, yep I know the Soft Kitty song too lol.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a gorgeous card-what a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pink polka dots so nice! a very cute image Alana x Song known here too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Have this stamp too - isn't she adorable? fab bight colours would cheer anyone up .lovely!

    ReplyDelete