Wednesday 7 January 2009

The Story of the Hog....


Tried a Pencilines design for this layout about a Little hedgehog that was wandering around the garden during the warm Autumn last year. Pencilines really helps when the inspiration is lacking or you just want to try a different style. I'm pretty pleased with the finished page and like the colour combination of minty green and brown together. I just used some Basic Grey, Bo Bunny and My Minds Eye papers that I already had in my stash. I had a lot to say in my journaling spot so made a fold out book concealed under the circle of the title. The story is about how I used to look after injured hedgehogs and that he was the second one this year in the garden during the day (which means somethings wrong). In this case he was just hungry as it was late in the year so after tucking into some cat food he was happy to wander off and have a sleep in an old hutch in the garden. Didn't see him again, that's gratitude for you! The photo of the layout is rubbish because of the poor light at this time of year. Hope you enjoy it anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment