Friday 9 January 2009

Yay! Layout Published



Rushed out after work at lunchtime to pick up my copy of Scrapbook Inspirations to see if they published my 'Little Blue Shed Layout'. Was so pleased to see that they had, so I can now show the whole page in all it's glory. I sent it in under the 'Love Is..' theme (yes I know to be in love with your shed is slightly quirky and weird, but hay ho, that's me!). At the risk of sounding like I have such a massive stock of cardstock and papers (only the one Artbin box) again the papers I had in my stash. Though admittedly they hadn't been there for long, again Basic Grey came up with the goods for this page. Just love the apple cutout design by Ki Memories, it really brightens up the page. Talking earlier about cardstock in your stash, I'm trying to use up some papers that I love but are not really the colours I get to use much so working on a layout about my other half using a sort of dusky pink. Looks good so far but I need to finish off the journaling and it's been sitting on the dining table all week, just as well my two don't mind having their dinner on trays....best get on then.

No comments:

Post a Comment