Monday 19 January 2009

Finally!



Finally I have finished the layout that's been sitting on my dining room table for the last two weeks. But it was worth taking a step back and looking at it again with fresh eyes. I normally include journaling but couldn't find the right words to explain how much my hubby means to me without being to sickly sweet. But once I had added the title I realised that those few words spoke volumes. I used some My Minds Eye papers that I really liked but hadn't found a project to use them on. I then added some Ranger Stickles and some sparkly bling and it was finished. Don't the pretty Anna Griffin embellishment look gorgeous? I'm really pleased with it as it's taken over 20 years together to get a decent photo of him. Normally he blinks or something, only another 20 years to wait for the next one then!

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved scrap booking and hope to have the time someday soon to catch up with the thousands of photos I take! Your work is amazing! Very inspirational! You have original and astounding ideas. When I get back into this, I'll probably reference your work to help me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for your kind comments, your the first person who doesn't know me to leave a comment! Make time to get into scrapbooking again, it's a fab way of preserving memories and photo's. If you do get time to make a layout or two, I would love to see them. Take care, Alana.

    ReplyDelete