Tuesday 30 December 2008

All Wrapped Up


Decided to stop 'Journaling Your Christmas' on the 25th December as I really wanted to find some time to do other non-Christmassy projects. I took this photo last October when we had very unseasonal weather for autumn and have wanted to scrap it since. But with the snow theme and the welly colours I ended up using Christmassy colours again!
This layout ended up a very cheap project as only three different types of paper were used, the tag and snowflake were taken off separate Christmas gifts and the frame I made out of some corrugated cardboard I had hoarded away. I have a thing about corrugated cardboard as I like the distressed look it brings to a project. In this layout I ripped off the top layer of cardboard then used gesso to give it a whitewashed look. I was tempted to add some extra embellishments but restrained myself in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment