Wednesday 1 February 2012

My Month in Numbers...January

Hello, bet you didn't expect to hear from me so soon....that will be because i am joining in with Julie Kirks, My month in Numbers this year.

Don't know what I'm blithering about check it out here.  I am going to show my month as a layout on the last day of each month but as I hadn't started it yesterday, it had to wait until today.  I haven't been very organised about it even though I read Julies tips, so next month i must try harder to be more organised and write things down.

So my first month in numbers is:

  • 31 Days of taking photos for photo 365+1
  • 70 Was the age of my mum on her birthday which we celebrated with Champagne and Iced Lemon Cake.
  • 3 Lbs in weight lost...slow but steady.
  • 7 crafty projects completed....mostly presents for my mum.
  • 4 Different types of soup made....Tuscan Bean, Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper, Carrot and Coriander, Moroccan Chickpea and Spinach.
  • 11 Blog posts this month...which surprises me as when I stared the blog it was only one a week, if that.

I cut those circles on my Bigshot out of all my scraps over the Christmas holidays, I knew they would come in handy at some point:)


6 comments:

  1. Hi Alana. Welcome abord the number-counting train!

    I didn't get Champagne and iced lemon cake on my January birthday ... I'm going to have to complain to someone! ;-) Sounds lovely!

    Funnily enough, your lovely yellow layout matches my new themed blog series 'A Month of Sunrays' too.

    Your post is now pinned alongside everyone else on the Month in Numbers board: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Have a great February.

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! You got there! Another lovely take on the project - it's been a real treat this month seeing lots and lots of bloggers joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh get you mrs :) fab layout I must say, and look at all those numbers ... 7 craft projects completed and ... Yes AND 11 blog posts, someone sure is on a roll ... I'm super impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see by your blog archive that you're obviously blogging lots more than you used to. I considered circles for my layout yours look great. And as for your soup they all sound very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How good are you to get your layout completed too and it's lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout-and your 4 soups reminded me I need to make my own!

    ReplyDelete