Hello, bet you didn't expect to hear from me so soon....that will be because i am joining in with Julie Kirks, My month in Numbers this year.
Don't know what I'm blithering about check it out here. I am going to show my month as a layout on the last day of each month but as I hadn't started it yesterday, it had to wait until today. I haven't been very organised about it even though I read Julies tips, so next month i must try harder to be more organised and write things down.
So my first month in numbers is:
- 31 Days of taking photos for photo 365+1
- 70 Was the age of my mum on her birthday which we celebrated with Champagne and Iced Lemon Cake.
- 3 Lbs in weight lost...slow but steady.
- 7 crafty projects completed....mostly presents for my mum.
- 4 Different types of soup made....Tuscan Bean, Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper, Carrot and Coriander, Moroccan Chickpea and Spinach.
- 11 Blog posts this month...which surprises me as when I stared the blog it was only one a week, if that.
I cut those circles on my Bigshot out of all my scraps over the Christmas holidays, I knew they would come in handy at some point:)