Monday 6 February 2012

Week 5, photo 375+1

Well hello there, hope your not all snowed in:) A late start here and ofsted postponed. Here's this weeks photos:
Only two to be explained this week,
2. Collection....I don't really collect things but this is our collection of children's cups from our childhood. Can you guess which is whose?
6. Interaction....Finally Rob has found something to be enthusiastic about on his artwork....collage/paint gorilla skulls. He actually wanted to show me and talk about it:)

That's it for today, stay warm now:)

8 comments:

  1. These look really dramatic on the black ... Not sure about the cups/mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos. I have lots of egg cups from my childhood. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no snow here! I like the collection of cups. I still have some old plastic beakers here that I couldn't bear to throw out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos and the mosaic, really makes the pictures stand out

    ReplyDelete
  5. But surely you have a collection of buttons? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. not sure i can work out whose cup is whose either!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must admit I'm a collector, so loving the cups. Your pictures look good on the black background :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos - I would still like a vintage tea set, I used to collect tea pots but they were a little big so I can see cups being a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete