Friday 6 March 2009

Japanese Style






Love these Japanese style stamps from Craftwork Cards. I could only afford one set at the time but I can't wait to get some more. Craftwork Cards do some fantastic basics like the scallop blank cards and the delicious looking Card Candy. I have a couple of different sets of the Card Candy together in a jar, they so remind me of midget gem sweets (do you remember them?). Anyway back to the cards, after stamping I coloured them in using shimmery chalks, then layered them onto some textured Amy Butler cardstock. I then inked the edges of the scallops, stamped flowers or swirls that come with the same set, added a greeting and finished with Prima flowers, Stickles and gems.
I particularly like the lime green and pink together. It will have to be to someone special before I let that one go!

No comments:

Post a Comment