Sunday 24 March 2013

Vintage finds...

Talking of wearable vintage crochet the other day reminded me of this gorgeous photo.

It's a beautiful vintage belt owned by my lovely friend Kelie Marie. It was once her grandmothers. She doesn't know if her grandmother crocheted it her self or not but its still a treasured heirloom.

This is definitely a wearable vintage crochet item. What do you think? I really appreciate the time taken by my bloggy friends when you leave a comment. I may not say it enough but thank you.

And if your a new reader who happens to of stumbled into my little crafty world, say hi.....new bloggy friends are always welcome:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, fancy being able to create something as beautiful as this .... Go I , give it a go, you know you want too xx

    ReplyDelete