Sunday 3 October 2010

I'm keeping my eye on you....


Tomorrow I will be up early and joining forty or so Year 6 children for a six hour drive to Devon.  Then spending the rest of the week surfing, kayaking, climbing, abseiling and jumping from great heights from wobbly telegraph poles.  It's going to be tiring and cold (especially while surfing in a wetsuit) but great fun.  So while I am away I am going to keep my eye on you lot.

See the eye on one of my Zenty Doodle ATC's?  Creepy eh?  But I kind of like it.  I hope who ever receives it in the UKS Zentangle ATC swap likes it too.  It is going to be fun to see all the different styles the ladies at UKS are going to come up with.  Although not on purpose I think mine have defiantly a bold graphic feel to them. 

So behave yourselves while I'm away and I will check in on my return just in case your worried that I may brake something on my adventures.

7 comments:

  1. Er, what can I say but Good Luck?! Hope you come back with a few tales to tell..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip! I hope the weather stays nice for you. Just don't let them eat too many sweets on the journey - they'll be high as kites! Although this might help when they need to do their abseiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun Sian....honestly!!!! The best part is that I get three lovely meals cooked for me each day....cooked brekkie, roast dinners, scones and cream.....Ok I do have to eat with 40 ten year olds but most have learnt to use a knife and fork LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rather you than me - have fun! Love your ATCs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for the week! I'm off to Yorkshire with 30 children in November.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good grief ... BEST OF LUCK lol. I see there is a theme here ... rather you than me! LOL. Enjoy yourself, I'm sure you will.

    Loving the ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun - I used to love the y6 residential week! Promise to be good while you're away!!!

    ReplyDelete