Saturday 23 October 2010

Difficult Boys




It's always hard to buy or make cards for boys isn't it?  So when I saw these cute 'boy' stamps by Lilli of the Valley, I couldn't resist. 

I coloured both the stamps with Promarker pens and then used offcuts of the October Afternoon paper I had left over from a previous layout (see below).  I really enjoy stamping a few images up and then spending an evening in front of the TV colouring them in and I think my colouring skills are getting better too.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous....perfect for little boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colour combination. I bought a 'boy' stamp from lilli of the valley at Alexandra Palace in fact I nearly bought the one you have with the parcel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards - perfect for those difficult boys!

    ReplyDelete