Monday 29 March 2010

Hello Friends...




As I was on a roll last week on the card mojo front and I carried on and produced these two 'friends' cards. I used up some Anna Griffin scraps of patterned paper, embellishments and felt lace. I also added some stickles bling, Bo Bunny journaling spots and a die-cut greeting.
Have you noticed a colour theme with my paper craft supplies yet? Very earthy, natural colours aren't they? I do seem to have a lot of these type of colours, probably because my photos used to generally involve the outdoors (mountains, valleys, woods). But recently a lot of pink has crept in I think because I have made more LOs about myself includng the Document 2010. Speaking of which, March is calling me...........

7 comments:

  1. Love the felt and butterflies - beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, how gorgeous :) I never really think about using journaling spots on cards, I will now though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! You use all my favourite colours Alana :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Alana. Doesn't it feel good when you get your mojo back?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these cards...so pretty and feminine :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour theme and they're beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right you big bully - I have blogged. Gorgeous cards by the way

    ReplyDelete