Friday 26 March 2010

Scraps!





I have so many scraps of paper hanging around at the moment that I am desperately trying to use them all up. Making cards is always a good way of using up the odd piece of spare paper but every time I sat down and tried to make one it ended up in the bin. My card mojo had seriously gone walkabout. But finally today everything came together and I managed to finish two I liked.

This Rubber Stampede stamp is a real favourite of mine, not only does the image turn out perfect every time it looks beautiful as well. The doodlebug glittered paper adds a rich chocolaty touch of sophistication combined with the crisp, slightly textured white cardstock.




7 comments:

  1. wow those are scraps ...they are fab and love the colours almaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the image is very striking and the completes the card perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a stunning stamp. I wish I could make cards..ALL of mine end up in the bin! Great stuff Alana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that's a beautiful card. I'm trying to get my card mojo back too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teabag, when I say scraps I mean all those leftover bits of card that get on my nerves piled up in a corner of my living room.....I just need to use them up....then I can justify buying more paper...Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous card :) and such a beautiful stamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Alana, just wanted to let you know that the felt owl you asked about is from a card of Sassafras felties from last year.

    ReplyDelete