Tuesday 5 January 2010

New Year , New Challanges!




So this year I am going to be more pro-active in my scrapping. I joined UK Scrappers http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/ about a month ago and found a whole new world of inspiration and like-minded crafters. I have been really daring and decided to go ahead with TWO new challenges this year. The first is the house challenge and also Shimelle's 2010 document challenge. As they are both monthly, one at the start , the other at the end, I think I will be able to keep up.

The house challenge is going to be all about YOU, so there's a hurdle straight away, I do find layouts about myself difficult to do, but it will be interesting.

Shimmelle's challenge is......well I don't know yet but it sounds all very exciting. All I know is that I have to collect each months ephemera, take some random photo's and then wait for instruction at the end of the month. But it certainly sounds like fun.

So If you want a scrapping challange and you are not already a member of UKS, check it out now, you won't regret it!

2 comments:

  1. Joining UKS nearly 2 years ago was one of the best things I ever did! Welcome aboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so looking forward to seeing your challenges, and checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete