Sunday 3 May 2009

Been Busy!




Been busy recently so sorry for not blogging, but what with the gardening club starting again at school and organising cycling training courses I've not had the time to download my photo's. Even though school life can be busy, sometimes, very occasionally you get to go and help on a school trip.


Yes they are stressful (head counting every five minutes to make sure you have not lost any little ones), making sure they are on their best behaviour etc, etc. But they are still enjoyable and one of the few times you can have a more relaxed relationship with your pupils and they may even start to believe that you are human! So I was lucky enough to be asked to help with the year 2 infant class to Neasden Temple. What a glorious place. Unfortunately it was February so the weather was pretty dull and the photo's I took outside (you were not allowed to take a camera inside) came out quite dark and flat looking. Fortunately I had bought some photo's in the gift shop and so used these for this layout with some Basic Grey papers, lace and bling. It's somewhere I would probably not visit on my own so I'm pleased to of been given the chance, I would definitely recommend it, even just for the amazing architecture and carving.

No comments:

Post a Comment