Saturday 25 May 2013

Sun,hail,wind and rain.



What a week! We experienced every type of weather this week except snow!  I wouldn't normally mind......oh all right I would still complain about it (its nearly June for gods sake).  But it was worse because I was off out in it every day with my Year 6 children.  

Yep! It was cycling week!  Totally exhausted but pleased that they all passed.  I think we had all had enough when even your underwear is wet through from the rain.  Couldn't help whizzing through a puddle, totally soaking my feet in celebration though.

So the Hi Viz tabards are washed, ready for my next group in June.  Please let it be warmer.  But for now I'm on half term holidays and planning all my crafty ideas that I haven't had time (or the energy) to do.

4 comments:

  1. That's over and above the call of duty, that is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now come on, you know you enjoyed it really lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I was fed up with the rain! Not sure it was a good idea to go through a puddle though;) He he!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judging by the weather today it doesn't look as if June is going to be any better :( !

    ReplyDelete