Tuesday 14 May 2013

Ooh sparkles....

Ooh! I'm all excited!......Well you would be too if you had just come home to a bumper delivery of yarn.  Ok maybe you wouldn't of but whatever your into craft wise, then just imagine a lovely big package of supplies.....see! Your excited now aren't you?

This week some cute flowers have been tripping off my crochet hook and now I have some lush 'sparkly' yarn to make them with.  I can't wait to get started.  But for now you will have to make do with a photo of just the 'sparkly' yarn that I will be using and one of the flowers made up using Wendy Merino yarn.  The pattern can be found in this months Simply Crochet magazine.

I timed myself that it took around 25 minutes to make a flower so if i start now I will just have enough time to get one done before lunch .......

1 comment:

  1. I do know how you're feeling, today I came home after a visit with my Aunt to find my studio calico kit on my doorstep ..... Yippppee

    ReplyDelete