Tuesday 6 July 2010

Good to swap.

Since being involved in the UKS ATC trail, I have met some very talented ladies. All of whom have such amazing talents and ideas that it can get quite addictive to keep swapping. So when I spotted this lovely ladies work on her blog http://craftyshe.blogspot.com/ and that SHE (her UKS name) had made some Alice in Wonderland ATCs I immediately wanted to swap. I have said it before and I will say it again that 'they are like mini works of art'. So with this in mind I framed these four together (see above). Good aren't they?

I made Mine by firstly starting with a cereal packet, covered in paper, inked with a couple of Tim Holtz inks then a Paper Artsy diamond background stamped over the top. As I did not have any Alice themed stamps that fitted an ATC, I looked online and then printed, cut out and chalked the images, covering with a layer of matt glaze. A few embellishments and they where finished (see below).
So if you feel like swapping or need a little motivation to get started in ATC's, hop on over now to the ATC Trail at UKS here http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?t=293266. See you there!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, those are fantastic Alana! I am loving all the Alice design inspiration about at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those ATCs look fab! Well done on the Alice image improvisations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous!!!
    I'm not surprised you framed them :D

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alana. Thanks for swapping with me. I really enjoyed making my Alice! I love my swaps and I hope we can swap again soon. Thank you for the lovely comments, it means a lot. S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are stunning. Have you seen Grphic 45's new Alice Papers? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just too fab for words, love them :)
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete