Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas


I haven't done much Christmas crafting this year because I have been recovering from a nose op to hopefully stop my sinus pain! Well it's been over two weeks since the op and it is now Christmas Eve so I think I am a little to late to do any now. Looking at some of the photo's of the tree this year I remembered about this little Christmas craftiness. Robert's 1st Christmas bauble. It was really easy to do, Just write with a metallic pen onto a clear bauble and you have a really pretty Christmas decoration. It would make a really quick and easy gift for a friend or relative with a new baby. Like many households we have our traditions for Christmas and Robert hanging this from our tree every year is just one of them. He's 14 now!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment