Monday 31 May 2010

Every day is a beautiful day.....





.......except somedays we are beneath the clouds. An apt quote I heard on the Rugby commentary...yes honestly I did. Who would of thought these commentators could be so worldly wise? The quote summed up a somewhat difficult May for me and my family. But you have to put up with the rain to see the rainbow.....another quote I like.

So I managed to start and finish an LO yesterday with a photo of a dramatic sky I had taken on a trip to London for Roberts Birthday. Originally I had wanted to use this photo on an LO about a family saying we have.....'It's dark over Will's mothers'. Meaning it's dark over yonder (yeah I know it's strange but it is hubby's side of the family who use it but they are from Peterborough!) But when I heard the quote 'Every day is beautiful......' and then found these purple Bo Bunny and Bazzil papers, stapled on some ribbon, added felt flowers and hidden journalling on a tag and the LO came together in no time.

Yeah I don't know who Will is either........

7 comments:

  1. It really is a beautiful layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's lovely Alana. Love those papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely quote! And a lovely layout too. I love it when it all just "happens", and you make something in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO, and a fantastic photo too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO Alana, and I liked how you used the quote. Sorry it's been such a hard month for you. I hope things get better. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a stunning LO, really beautiful :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours you've used really compliment the stunning photo

    ReplyDelete