Tuesday, 31 January 2012
Saturday, 28 January 2012
1. Glowing... Late afternoon sun amongst stormy clouds.
2. Hot....Cleaned the kettle especially for this shot.
3. Motion...My garden in a glance.
4. Motionless...Tulips (secretly growing) shh!
5. Free prompt, Clearing leaves...a job always nicer in bright wellies.
6. Amazing...Amazing nature, frost on the car.
7. Fluffy...Totoro, my favourite anime character.
All photos taken using my itouch, edited using Instagram and Be Funky photo apps.
Thursday, 26 January 2012
- One more day until the weekend
- No news is good news
- 2 weeks until the half term
- Bargain tulips @ 95p
- The leak will be fixed on Tuesday
- I have lost 2.8 lbs
|Wowsers! My pick me up bargain:)|
|Sanded and glittered numerals as I didn't have any to match.|
I will be back very soon with my latest knitting handiwork...or as I like to call it, fooling people to believe you are good at it. So until then, stay positive:)
Monday, 23 January 2012
|The title of this old sheet music found in a charity shop seemed apt.|
Saturday, 21 January 2012
1. Generous.....Creme eggs certainly aren't any more. They get smaller every year.
2. Snack.....Trying to loose a few pounds so my afternoon snack is quark on crumpets with a little apricot jam.
3. Naughty.....Cream cakes. Naughty but nice and yes I resisted.
4. Pleasure......bursts of colour always give me pleasure. Today was my bright pink coat.
5. Bad for me.....Reading instructions I do not like. Give me a diagram any day.
6. Sign....Big boy boots left abandoned in the hall. A sign that the teen is home.
7. Fire....A lovely birthday celebration for my mums 70th today.
I lurked in the co-op for photos this week. Felt pretty stupid taking photos of creme eggs and cakes but it's all in the name of photography:)
Back soon with lots of crafty birthday makes.
Wednesday, 18 January 2012
- Pretty papers
- Bright colours
- Cosy toes
- Hot chocolate
|A wedding anniversary card for my parents.|
|I forgot just how bright this coat is until I was walking down the street:o|
Monday, 16 January 2012
Saturday, 14 January 2012
I have managed to keep up with the Photo 365+1 though even if I sometimes have to wait until the next day for inspiration to strike.
This weeks prompts are:
1. Cosy.....my favourite winter hat.
2. Water....washing up is always nicer in a hot pink washing up bowl.
3. Metallic....even metal scourers can look pretty.
4. An item of clothing....I'm loving my pink checked shirt and grey jumper combo.
5. Transparent....a steamy classroom window from 30 little hot breaths.
6. Inside my fridge....I'm trying to be good with lots of veggies.
7. Guilty pleasures.....apart from eating cakes, I just love to make them.
A bit of a pink theme going on. Well must dash, got an appointment with my craft room.
Sunday, 8 January 2012
1. Celebrate....Celebrating the New Year by putting the decorations away.
2. New.....A bank holiday winters walk with a reward of a new beer to try. Adnams Jolly.
3. Ugly.....The ugly mold problem in our house.
4. Pretty......Sweet wrappers, all shiny and tempting. All the caramels eaten.
5. Excitement......A deathly dull day at school so my only excitement was a piece of cake.
6. Frost.....Cold days require warm boots.
7. Drink....my new favourite tipple.
Right, that's my week, what did you do? I'm out to get wallpaper now.....much to hubby's disgust:)
Sent from my iPod
Tuesday, 3 January 2012
Can you guess what my New Year resolutions are? Not hard is it? But with my blogging post about optimism and confidence ringing in my ears (btw thanks for your confidence boosting comments for that) I thought to myself 'You can loose that stone and you will fit in your jeans without a muffin top....and get fitter to boot'.
Sunday, 1 January 2012
|Going for the mean and moody profile...|
|Christmas day...my little family.|